It is often the little things that make the difference between enjoying your home improvement project, versus having a bad experience.
- All trash and debris are picked up daily
- Job site clean-up includes running a magnetic roller to pickup loose nails
- We color match all roof accessories to the shingle color
- We use dump trailers not roll-off dumpsters that can damage driveways
- Complete tear-off of all materials to inspect wood deck
- We inform you when materials are to arrive and when crews will arrive
- We keep you posted when inclement weather postpones scheduled work
- As Insurance claims specialists we can take the hassle out of the claims process with free damage evaluations, adjuster meetings, and step-by-step assistance with the paperwork
Deal Directly with the Owners:
Typically, when you call Moss Home Improvements you’ll talk with Beverly Moss. Steve Moss visits every project to inspect the job and meet with the customer when possible. Therefore, you’re not dealing with an inexperienced call center employee or canvasser, or seasonal temp — you get the owners!
Moss Home Improvements has stood the test of longevity and reliability. For almost 20 years we have provided quality roofing, siding, guttering, and replacement windows to hundreds of properties in central Indiana, and consistently enjoy the highest level grades from consumer advocacy groups.
When quality and service matter – talk to Moss!